Aqaba restaurant fire leaves four injured


[02-08-2022 11:26 AM]

Ammon News - A fire that broke out on Monday at a restaurant in Aqaba hospitalised four bystanders after inhaling the smoke from the fire.

A security official said the four bystanders were walking on Corniche Street when they inhaled the smoke and shortage of breath. The bystanders were rushed to the hospital and the restaurant fire was contained.

The source denied allegations the fire was caused by an explosion in the restaurant, explaining that clogged fats and oil in the ventilation system of the restaurant led to the fire.




  • no comments

Notice
All comments are reviewed and posted only if approved.
Ammon News reserves the right to delete any comment at any time, and for any reason, and will not publish any comment containing offense or deviating from the subject at hand, or to include the names of any personalities or to stir up sectarian, sectarian or racial strife, hoping to adhere to a high level of the comments as they express The extent of the progress and culture of Ammon News' visitors, noting that the comments are expressed only by the owners.
name : *
email
show email
comment : *
Verification code : Refresh
write code :