3 injuries after fire inside gas station in Ramtha


[22-11-2022 04:38 PM]

Ammon News - The media spokesperson for the Public Security Directorate (PSD) said that the specialized teams dealt with a minor fire that broke out inside a fuel station in Ramtha area.

As a result of the fire, three people suffered burns all over the body, and the ambulance teams worked to provide them with the necessary first aid and transfer them to Ramtha Governmental Hospital to receive the necessary treatment.

He added that the firefighting teams were able to put out the fire at a record speed and prevent its spread.

The cause of the fire was due to sparks flying during maintenance work on the gas station cabin.




  • no comments

Notice
All comments are reviewed and posted only if approved.
Ammon News reserves the right to delete any comment at any time, and for any reason, and will not publish any comment containing offense or deviating from the subject at hand, or to include the names of any personalities or to stir up sectarian, sectarian or racial strife, hoping to adhere to a high level of the comments as they express The extent of the progress and culture of Ammon News' visitors, noting that the comments are expressed only by the owners.
name : *
email
show email
comment : *
Verification code : Refresh
write code :