Infections in school after eating a meal


[22-09-2022 04:43 PM]

Ammon News -
The director of education Amman governorate Sami Al-Wahsh confirmed that only one student was infected inside a public school in Zahran after eating Mujadara which was prepared in the handy work class.

In a talk with Ammon, AL-Wahsh denied that the infection was poisoned, indicating that it may be due to the cold and its interaction with the oil.
He explained that the student had fatigue.

A security source told Ammon that 8 female students were given first aid in the school, after they ate a group launch inside the classroom.
He added that information was received by the central Amman police directorate that there were cases of poisoning in Zahran area, and went to the cite and found 8 cases.




  • no comments

Notice
All comments are reviewed and posted only if approved.
Ammon News reserves the right to delete any comment at any time, and for any reason, and will not publish any comment containing offense or deviating from the subject at hand, or to include the names of any personalities or to stir up sectarian, sectarian or racial strife, hoping to adhere to a high level of the comments as they express The extent of the progress and culture of Ammon News' visitors, noting that the comments are expressed only by the owners.
name : *
email
show email
comment : *
Verification code : Refresh
write code :