Nuaimi : Return of 2nd batch of students to in-class learning will continue to be suspended


[24-02-2021 11:35 PM]

Ammon News -

Minister of Education, Tayseer Nuaimi, said that students in 10th and 11th grades, within the second batch of the returning to in-class learning plan, will continue to be suspended until further notice.

Speaking at a press briefing at the Prime Ministry on Wednesday, Nuaimi said the blended education, through in-class learning in schools and online learning for kindergarten, the first three grades, and high school (Tawjihi) students, will continue as it is.

He added that the ministry will continue to assess the epidemiological situation, review these decisions periodically, take the necessary measures, and announce them with full transparency and clarity.

Nuaimi called on everyone to adhere to and abide by the health protocol and instructions previously announced by the Ministry of Education "in order to preserve the health and safety of our students and members of the teaching and administrative staff in schools."

According to the Minister of Education, these decisions came in line with the Cabinet decisions, and in light of the developments in the epidemiological situation in the Kingdom.




  • no comments

Notice
All comments are reviewed and posted only if approved.
Ammon News reserves the right to delete any comment at any time, and for any reason, and will not publish any comment containing offense or deviating from the subject at hand, or to include the names of any personalities or to stir up sectarian, sectarian or racial strife, hoping to adhere to a high level of the comments as they express The extent of the progress and culture of Ammon News' visitors, noting that the comments are expressed only by the owners.
name : *
email
show email
comment : *
Verification code : Refresh
write code :