Print

Ministry says still following up on Jordanians held in Libya


[4/22/2019 2:36:22 PM]

AMMONNEWS - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates on Monday said it has been following on the case of three Jordanians kidnapped in Libya in August last year and since then has been in close communications with the Libya authorities over the issue.

Ministry Spokesman Sufian Qudah said information obtained by the ministry revealed that the three Jordanians are in good health but still held in the Libyan capital's area of Tajora. He added that the Libya ambassador assured the ministry that the issue is being followed up by the Libya authorities and that the three Jordanians will be released soon.

Qusah also said that the ministry is in constant contact with Jordanian citizens in Libya to check on their conditions and always urge them to remain in touch with the ministry should they need any help or query.

copy right for ammonnews.net